Last updated: August 26th, 2017
Information we collect
Information you give us
You can visit and browse VadR’s website without providing any information. However, to access our dashboard, you are required to login and create an account. When you set-up an account, we will ask you for personal information (more fully defined below), like your name and email address. You can voluntarily give additional information like address, telephone no. and country of residence. We may use your email – ID or other contact information your give us to contact you with product information or updates or as required by our agreement with the responsible party. Except as required by law, we do not make personally identifiable information available to any third party or sell your personally identifiable information to any third party
Automatically Collected Information
Information we get from your use of our Services. We may collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them, this information includes:
- Device Information – We may collect device specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, network information, and Internet (IP) address).
- Usage Information – We collect information regarding your content and devices’ user information through our SDK. The information collected includes but may not be limited to user’s interaction in an application, location, their device information etc.
- Local storage – We may collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches. The information stored locally stored includes but may not be limited to login session, configuration, etc.
How we use the information we collect
- To provide and improve the Service and the Software; to send you a welcome email and contact you about your use of the Service or Software (e.g., for administrative and customer service purposes);
- To provide you with information, products or services you request;
- To track customer preferences and inform you about product upgrades, special offers and products and our services that we think will be of interest to you; to respond to your emails, submissions, feedback, bug reports, requests for new features, help requests or other comments, questions or complaints;
Protection of your personal information
We take all reasonable measures to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.